Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh my God!!! Can you post already!



Okay....so it's been over a year...and now you want another year outta me?

Paleeeese!!!

I know it have been freakin forever since I have blogged.

Nuff said...when I get to that point that I can stay home and blog for a living...like Dooce...(don't understand that one) then I will definately update this more.....I know...(duh Mary, in order to get to that point you have to blog more....like all the time)

WHATEVER.

I am not one of these people who just go to work to keep me busy. Yeah, dream on. You know, those kind of people actually make me throw-up in my mouth a little bit. How 'bout if you are bored....volunteer! yeah...do something good if you are just working because you are bored. Help someone out. Wow...what a conecpt. Anyway...

Christmas was good except that this year is actually the first year...since I have been born, that I have not talked to my parents on Christmas. They decided not to be a part of it. Didn't even pick up the phone when I called....(I'm am pretty sure they have caller i.d.). Doesn't make you feel too good.

I guess after all those years of pretending like it was a good thing wore them out. Now they are just hiding out like crazy old people with an insanity defense. They can't hide for long though, I know where they live.

So hang on tight....2010 is going to be awesome!!
We got some new babies coming!
As opposed to old babies I guess....ya know that would be sick and wrong....old babies.
Wait...are we talking about my parents again?
Okay...switching gears....
I will try and get some of my otherwise exciting Holiday (not Christmas...God forbid we offend someone) pictures loaded and posted.
Until then, to all of you and yours....
Peace....and can't we all just try and get along!

1 comment:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

They are CRAZIES. You're not the only one they didn't answer to on Christmas...