Sunday, April 26, 2009

Color, color, color!!!

A gift from my sister. Love them, use them all the time.








Glass insulators on a second hand stand by an old milk can. Sounds like a song or something. I love these. I am not much in the mood to express in words tonight, so I will just give you mostly visuals.

Way cool-ee-o!

My front porch in late afternoon.
















Nina, Micah, and Liesle...whom I would love to get to know...wow.


More Porch.


A gift from my sister. Found, repaired, and lovingly sent to me. From my childhood.





















"Is there a reason why she has a bed in the kitchen and I don't?"






Yes, that is actually a kitten in the mini-bed.Which was fun until the well established "male" cat of the house thought things had gone too far and promptly squatted and pee'ed in the little doll bed.
"POOR SPORT!"

No comments: