Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some of my favorite things




Sisters.....


We fought, we loved, we tried, we cried. We were so different yet so much the same....still are. The things we shared as children drew us silently together, and still keep us silently apart. Apart from each other, apart from daring to let go completely. If you can't trust your family as a child, then how do you learn that trust can be a reality?
Something to think on. For me at least. I love my sisters, and I miss them terribly. I wish that I knew everything that was going on with them. They live by each other and can be around each other all the time. I would love that. When I read my niece's blogs and they comment on how they love their Moms, it makes me proud of my sisters. Given everything they have both gone through, it is way cool that their children think so highly of them. They should. They are both the coolest, best sister's anyone could have. I am proud to call them my sisters!

I want to start a new section in my blog called "Favorite Things". I was taking photo's of things that I loved and then realized that there where quite a few. It would either be a mugandosis blog, or I could do one, each blog. That is what I want to do. So, I will try to incorporate a separate link to take you there, but until I figure that out, I will just put it as part of my blog.


Isn't this bag just the coolest thing you ever saw?!!

I picked this up at a Goodwill type store. Didn't know the reason I was buying it. Just knew I had to have it. I Love It!!! It is in pretty good shape. Made of really thick leather. The lining inside is in good shape too, not to mention totally retro.

I'm doin' a high five with myself.!! Jump back, kiss myself.

I think I need to schedule regular treasure hunting.

Treasure hunting is good for the soul.

So often I put off things that are good for my soul.

I should stop doing that.

It is late, and there is work tomooooorow. Like that one? Anyway. I will reconfigulate by blog to be more better.....like mo beta.

Later to you all and kudos to all my niece bloggers who have added a new blog. You inspired me to write mine.

1 comment:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

Love that blog and love that purse!!!