Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Camille - Ta douleur

In response to a question about the singer on the last SNL video I posted, the singer is Camille. 
 Here is a live version of the song I found totally fascinating. 


I think she is absolutely gorgeous! 
Everything about her. 
Well, I guess I can't say I've seen 'everything'!


And to correct my image that didn't come through last time.
The skeleton tattoo guy.
OUCH!
creepy anatomy tattoo 2 Thats not a tattoo, this guy is missing skin (14 photos)
creepy anatomy tattoo 8 Thats not a tattoo, this guy is missing skin (14 photos)

I am going to just post this for now. 
Kind of feeling like crap on a stick, so I'm going to go with what I have so far. 
Who knows, maybe another post later.

1 comment:

Emilea said...

Downloaded the song to my ipod AND put it on my playlist on my blog :)