Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday Night Live - Les jeunes de Paris Skit [HQ]

Last night on SNL this skit made me laugh my head off.  
Can't really figure out why, but hey, laughing is good.


Now that it is getting cold outside it is a good excuse to watch shows and go Internet crazy. 
Here are some fun things I found.


tentacle_pot_pie.jpg


These are made by, yes, another great Etsy artist.
I have done tatting before but don't think I would have the patience or skill to make these.
Awesome!
tatted_tattoo_ankle.jpg

And finally, in keeping with the Halloween theme...
tattoos
All I can say is "OUCH!"
http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles/a374_zombie.jpg

Well, that's all I have time for right now. 
Pumpkins are waiting to be carved and costumes put together.

2 comments:

Skankstas said...

do you know who sings that song in the video?

Astraea said...

I would just like to say that those tentacle pot pies are amazingly adorable. :D