Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Travel plans confirmed.

So if you read my last post you will understand this post.  If not, read my last post, then this one.  So after I wrote my last post, way too late in the night.  It might have even been morning already, I'm not sure.  I logged off to get ready for bed.  In my bathroom I have a calendar with sayings for every day.  The sayings are very grounding and keep me on track of what is important.  Most times when I read it, it is as if someone is reading my mind and prepares what I need to hear for that day.  So as I went in to brush my teeth I looked at the calendar.  This is what is said:

     You are in the perfect place on your perfect journey.  You are right where you are meant to be, because you chose it.  In fact, you could not be more perfect than you are now.

Wow.  Is that weird or what?  I hope everything is perfect.  Right now though I am highly doubtful.  I know I shouldn't think that way.  It will only bring the badness to me.  But sometimes, I can only take so much.  So I will go with the "everything is perfect" theory and see what comes.  Preparing for this year to end and sweep away all the darkness out the door.

No comments: