Monday, December 1, 2008

Tinkerbell Syndrome



Last night I watched the new Tinkerbell movie. I wish they had that when I was little. It was really fun.

After watching the movie I decided I have the Tinkerbell Syndrome. You see, she didn't think she was an important fairy, because she was a tinker fairy. She thought she needed to be something else to be worthwhile. Like one of the fairies who made the wind blow or changed the seasons. It wasn't until she realized that none of the other fairies could do what they do without her tinkering talent. It was then she realized she was just as important as all the other fairies.

So, I think I have been spending too much time thinking I have to be one of the other fairies. When all I need is to be myself.

Here I am, forty six years old and it took Tinkerbell to turn on my light bulb.

Silly little fairy! He, he!

No comments: