Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sad Beaver



So the Oregon Beavers lost the Civil War game.

Boo, hoo, hoo. Followed by intense sobbing. I really thought we would win. Oh well. Life does go on. Now this means that Thanksgiving is over...and next...YARGH!!!!! CHRISTMAS. Lord have mercy! So we got up about half of our lights today. Had to stop in order to watch the civil war. Beautiful weather, apparently perfect for flying ducks. Fast flying ducks. Gleeful fast flying ducks. Mean and evil, gleeful fast flying ducks. Okay, maybe I am not over this yet. These ducks were flying around eating every one's roses. Maybe they will get sick. Maybe the rose goddess will bestow the karma thorn on these devouring ducks. Oops, haven't moved past it yet have I. Maybe I had better sleep it off. Maybe I won't have bad dreams about evil ducks wanting to take away the sweet little beavers beautiful roses......night.

No comments: