Sunday, January 2, 2011

As I was looking through info on the NFL today (yes, I watch the NY Giants), I came across this.

It just solidifies my opinion of most, (yes I said 'most') men.  If they have to add this chick, who looks like at any given moment she is going to flip a boob out, to excite men (because that is who it is targeted for), to play fantasy football, well....what can I say.  I think eventually it will be a bunch of Playboy centerfolds running with the ball.  If you know what I mean.  Or maybe that is the fantasy part.  Live the dream guys!   Okay....that's a wrap for this post!  ewwww...yuck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But Mare, this is nothing new...look at the Go Daddy commercials...unfortunately, there are women out there that love to fill that niche...they like being treated as cheesecake...and until they don't, we will always have those commercials...